Not till we are lost, in other words, not till we have lost the world, do we begin
to find ourselves, and realize where we are and the infinite extent of our relations.
~ Henry David Thoreau ~ Walden
- Follow my ways and I will lead you
- To golden -haired suns,
- Logos and music, blameless joys,
- Innocent of questions
- And beyond answers.
- For I, Solitude, am thine own Self:
- I, Nothingness, am thy All.
- I, Silence, am thy Amen.
- ~ Thomas Merton ~ The Solitary Life
Wiki Page LinksEdit
|Stories||Shamanism||Nature||Solitude||Visual Haiku||The Papalagi|
Nature Related Wikia: Green Knowledge